The Brisbane HD 24/7 Synchro Mid Back with Seat Slider is the perfect heavy duty chair. Available with a extra large seat with a weight limit of 450 lbs., synchro with side tension adjustment and seat slider - that all place this task chair at the top of its ergonomic class. Options include multiple fabric choices, 2 base colors, and 2 arm choices. Ships free in 4 business days with quickship fabrics above; otherwise ships in 10-14 business days as noted in the fabric selector above. See the Brisbane HD 24/7 Ballistic Synchro Mid Back model here for an even tougher chair!
- Approved for HD 24/7 use at up to 450 lb max weight on extra-large seat
- Synchro with seat slider
- Optional headrest on mid backs
- Foam: high density, cold-cured, injection molded, CFC-free, foam using via seating’s proprietary process
- Designed and produced by aeris GmbH
- Backed by via seating’s 12 year warranty
Arm Options: Adjustable Height Arm with #20R 4-Way Adjusting Arm Cap OR Adjustable Height Rollback with Static Arm Cap #6
Arm Cap Options and Rollback Detail
Optional Headrest with Matching Upholstery
- Seat Height 16.8"-21.4"
- Seat Width 23.8"
- Seat Depth 18.5"
- Back Height from Floor 37.4"-44.8"
- Back Width 19.3"
We cover all components of your chair with a Forever Warranty – and that includes the
“happily ever after”. So feel free to delve into the warranty details below, or save it for a
dismally rainy day if you like. In any event, we’ve got you covered.
via’s forever warranty
This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This
warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single
shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Via’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any
defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. Via accepts no other
responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire,
flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all Via products manufactured after July 1, 2011.
applicable warranty periods
Unless otherwise noted, all components are warranted forever.
• 10 Years – Brisbane HD 24/7 (2 years for fabric)
• 6 Years – Camden, Vista, Peak, Zee
• 5 Years – In-stock leathers, fabric, Genie™ mesh back
• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Voss, Riva, Proform™, Run)
• 1 Year – Supplemental lumbar components
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading, and COM/COL.
• Matching of colors, patterns, or dye lot.
• Mechanical Lumbar are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this pricer.
warranted chair and chair control weight capacities
See chair configuration section for warranted weight capacities.
• Please do not return the product without prior authorization from Via.
• Please send a written notification of the defect to Via along with a copy of the original invoice.
• Please contact Via customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email email@example.com.
fabric, leather & wood variations
• Due to natural variations in materials, furniture containing leather or wood is sold subject to normal variations
and/or irregularities of color, texture and grain.
• Via is not responsible for slight differences in fabric color due to supplier dye lot differences on large orders
or on repeat orders.
• Via designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Via reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without prior notice.
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation.
• Via is BIFMA Level compliant. Please go online to see most up to date information.