This Hon Big & Tall leather chair has an over-sized seat and back to accommodate larger frames that require more space and seek a high level of comfort at a compelling price point. This big & tall leather chair is finished in a very nice Softhread Black Leather. Leather high back chair is smooth to the touch and breathes unlike other less desirable urethane's and vinyls. Heavy duty frame construction using best in class components and materials. An upscale feel at a price that makes sense, along with all day comfort, makes this chair is a perfect solution for executive, professional, and conference work-spaces. Backed by the Hon 5 Year Limited factory Warranty. Ships Free in 5 Business Days.
High-back design offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Seat and back are reinforced to support up to 450 lbs.
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Arm Options: Fixed Loop Arms
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Overall Depth: 32.0"
Overall Height: 45.0"
Overall Width: 27.5"
User Weight Capacity: 450.0 lbs.
Back Type: High
Back Width: 21.0"
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Depth - Usable: 20.0"
Seat Overall Depth: 20.0"
Seat Width: 22.25"
Seat Height: 18.75-23"
Base Diameter: 27.0"
Base Material: Steel
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx
by HON product or component that is found to be defective
in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date
of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still
owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product
manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the
course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not
approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in
accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the
equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek.
To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner
exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be
reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or
matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
Customer’s Own Material (COM)
Not available on basyx by HON product.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY
MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchasers for home or personal use:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied
warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are
purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion
of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does
not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to products sold within the United
States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Your basyx by HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting
your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined
below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please
note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before
any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take
the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased
within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to
affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and
to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding
the claim, inspect the product, and contact a HON Company
customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable
amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is
eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above,
the customer service representative or another
representative of the Company will determine whether to
provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the