Big & Tall Executive AirGrid Chair / Open Box
This Big & Tall Executive AirGrid Chair boasts a generous 400 pound weight capacity and has multiple ergonomic adjustments that allow for complete customization. Experience the luxury of leather with the comfort of breathable mesh for the ultimate seating experience plus, with GREENGUARD certification you can take comfort in knowing this product produces low chemical emissions for healthier indoor air quality. This big and tall chair ships free in 1-2 business days.
This is an Open Box opportunity. Chair (1 only) is priced 53% from the MSRP. Ordinarily sells for $587 and up. Chair was throroughly inspected with several new parts including a complete new back assembly and is certified and carries a full factory warranty.
- Dark Air Grid Back
- Black Bonded Leather Seat
- Gunmetal back support
- Black Bonded Leather with perforation
- Adjustable Headrest
- Standard with floor glides, soft casters optional
- PU Padded Height Adjustable Arms with Width Adjusting Mechanism
- Knee Tilt Recline
Assembled Dimensions : 29.25W x 28.5D x 45H
Assembly Required : Yes
Net Weight : 60 lbs
Weight Capacity : 400 lbs
Arms Inside Max : 21.25 Inches
Arms Inside Min : 19.5 Inches
Arms To Floor Max : 28.75 Inches
Arms To Floor Min : 25.75 Inches
Arms To Seat Max : 8.75 Inches
Arms To Seat Min : 5.75 Inches
Back Height : 23 Inches
Back Width : 21.75 Inches
Seat Depth : 22 Inches
Seat Max Height : 23.25 Inches
Seat Min Height : 20.5 Inches
Seat Range Height : 2.75 Inches
Seat Thickness : 4.5 Inches
Seat Width : 22 Inches
ProLine II chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Lifetime on component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
Elite chairs (54666) are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• 5 Years on component Parts Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
• 2 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
ProLine II Desks are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
• Prado Collection = 5 Years
• Horizon Desking & Wood Conference (CT) Tables = 3 Years