The Belmont loveseat exposed leg guest chair by Lesro combines a fully upholstered top section coupled with the beauty of a natural hardwood leg that's the perfect item for any reception area or suite. The chair is offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls and the legs can be customized in 9 wood finishes. The chair features the Lesro Matrex seat support system for comfort throughout the life of this chair and rounded arms for additional comfort. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps. Cushions and end panels as well as caps are modular and can be replaced if damaged or worn. If you are doing your waiting area in Belmont consider adding a Belmont loveseat to round out the the options for your guests. Proudly made in the USA. This is not an import. Lifetime Warranty on all structural parts and textiles are warrantied for two years. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Pleasing rounded arm design with hardwood caps; or optional black urethane armcaps (see image below)
- Heavy duty construction
- Extra wide 43" seat interior
- Modular system allows for complete layout flexibility
- Matrex seat support system for long-life comfort
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Weight Capacity of 550 pounds per seat
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Overall Dimensions: 48.5" W x 26" D x 32.5" H
- Inside Dimensions: 43" W x 19" D x 14.5" H
Lesro's Enviroment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.