The Amherst Wood Oversize Hip Chair by Lesro is perfect for healthcare contexts, as it has a wider and higher seat than normal, allowing someone with hip injury or surgery to sit more comfortably and easily. It is a great addition to patient reception areas. The hip high chair comes with wooden open arms and a wooden frame capable of supporting a user up to 400 pounds and that are available in six wood finishes; Natural, Medium, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut or Black. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The chair also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description. The seat is manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. A set of two black urethane arm pads can be added to this chair to provide additional padding on the wooden arms of this chair. Ships FREE in 3-5 days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us! *This custom item is Non-Returnable/ Non-Refundable.
- Wider and higher seat than normal, allowing someone with hip injury or surgery to sit more comfortably
- Solid Hardwood frame comes in six finishes
- Back and Seat feature 1" of separation for easy cleaning
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls,polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Wall saver leg design
- Optional Black Urethane Arm Pads to provide additional comfort for the user
- Weight Capacity of 400 pounds
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 24.5"
- Arm Height: 33"
- Overall Dimensions: 26" W x 23.5" D x 39" H
- Inside Dimensions: 21.5" W x 18" D x 15" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.