Acoufelt™ has been devoted to "Making Quiet™" for workplaces and living spaces, and now makes privacy PET acoustic panels made from the same eco-friendly post-consumer material. FilaSorb™ is made from a substantially heterogeneous blend of fibers for specific acoustic results (60% recycled plastic beverage bottles collected from landfills and oceans). Research has indicated that Coronavirus and other closely related viruses become inactive quicker on porous and absorbent surfaces, like FilaSorb™ felt. Porous material allows for increased air movement and as opposed to hard materials like plexiglass, it increase privacy & warmth, while acting as dampen noise. Acoufelt is about innovative solutions that design for the ears as well as the eyes and is dedicated to sustainable solutions and green practices. Ships in 1-2 weeks for Standard* colors below; all others 4-6 weeks.
- Base price includes 1 - 24" x 16" side panel, add others to your cart to create a full enclosure
- Stain & bacteria resistant - research has indicated that Coronavirus and other closely related viruses become inactive quicker on porous and absorbent surfaces, like felt
- Able to be sanitized with spray disinfectants
- Sound absorbency creates improved workplace productivity
- Made of >60% recycled content
- 100% recyclable at its end life
- 132 recycled bottles per desk divider removed from oceans and landfills
- Indoor Air Quality Low VOCs emission, formaldehyde and Phenol-free
- Tackable surface
- Easy to assemble and clean
Dimensions *Base price includes 1 24" x 16" side panel
- 24"L x 16"H
- 30"L x 16"H
- 24"L x 24"H
- 30"L x 24"H
- 48"L x 16"H
- 60"L x 16"H
- 72"L x 16"H
- 48"L x 24"H
- 60"L x 24"H
- 72"L x 24"H
- all panels .5" thick
PET Acoustic Fabric Colors (*1-2 week lead time)
Lipstick Red, Carrot, Butter, Wasabi, Denim, Azur, Marine, Midnight, Piano Black*, Charcoal*, Slate*, Grey*, Metal*, Platinum*, White, Ivory, Pearl
Mounting Options: Direct Mount (screw-in) brackets (1.75"W x 1.25"D x 2.25"H) and C-clamp brackets
Acoufelt provides a limited warranty from the date of
installation against undue loss of condition due specifically
to faulty materials and workmanship in manufacturing. Our
warranty covers the following:
Acoufelt warrants that products conform to specifications
established for the product and subject to normal use under
general contract category for the period of 20 years after
installation date. The product will maintain its physical
characteristic and acoustic properties throughout the
Acoufelt products come with guarantees that cannot be
excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The benefits under this warranty are in addition to your other
rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods to
which this warranty relates (the Australian Consumer Law).
This product is designed for indoor use in typical commercial,
residential and institutional type environments. Use in areas
that significantly vary from this type of environmental condition
may result in a performance that falls outside of this warranty.
This warranty excludes any consequence of faulty or
improper installation or faulty maintenance and is subject
to the following conditions:
1. Installation must be in accordance with the current “Acoufelt
2. A full maintenance program is agreed and carried out
throughout the life of the product. Please refer to the
“Acoufelt Panel Care Guide”.
3. If a product fails to perform as warranted, Acoufelt will
correct the affected area either by repair or (at its option)
replacing the defective part of the panel/s with an Acoufelt
product of equal quality, or (at its option) pay for the cost
of replacement of the defective part of the product.
4. Should replacement of any Acoufelt products be required,
Acoufelt will not be responsible for the movement
of electrical wiring or outlets or costs and expenses
associated with construction or removal of furniture,
partitions, temporary walls or any other fixtures, fittings,
plant or equipment whatsoever which are located on,
above or around the area in which the product is installed.
5. Acoufelt requires the original sale receipt or other
documentation as proof of warranty coverage.
The warranty does not include:
1. Moisture, dust, stains or other contaminants from daily use.
2. Any condition resulting from a use for which the product
was not designed.
3. Differential shading from direct sun light exposure,
4. Tear, burns, pulls, cut, damage resulting from improper
maintenance and installation.
Acoufelt strives to fulfil the needs of its customers by producing
the highest quality felt products. However due to the fine,
fibrous and textural nature of the product, slight visual
imperfections may be seen when viewing the product from less
than 1 to 1.5 meters. These slight visual imperfections however,
are within normal industry manufacturing tolerances.