Our Mayline Aberdeen desk is our most popular laminate reception desk line. The Mayline Aberdeen desk exhibits a refined PVC 'fluted' edge design in a 1.625" thick top. Your Mayline Aberdeen desk will arrive by truck with the drawer pedestals fully assembled. The remaining components of the laminate reception desk (shell) does require some assembly with the industry standard and easy to use 'cam-locks'. All that is required is a simple screwdriver. We would be glad to quote you a price for set-up and placement in your space if you wish. The Mayline Aberdeen desk Ships Free in a little as 2-3 business days. Strong factory warranty included.
- Main laminate reception desk is 72" x 36" and has dual cable pass through grommets
- Return surface is 48" x 24" with one grommet
- Transaction counter has a 1.625" thick bow shaped counter with a textured glass front panel (6" overhang)
- Return includes a 48" reception screen
- Returns or 'wings' are 'non-handed' and can be positioned on either side of the main desk
- Unit may be ordered with or without pedestals which arrive pre-assembled
- Drawer pedestals include locks and cable pass through ports
- Maple, Mahogany, Gray Steel and Mocha laminate is easy to clean
- Optional center drawer
- Aberdeen's core materials comply with Phase 2 of CARB's formaldehyde emission limits of composite wood materials
- Ships Free by truck in 2-3 business Days
- Main desk surface is 72"W x 36"D x 29.5"H
- Return surface in 48"L x 24"D x 29.5"H
- Stack on bow top transaction counter is 72"W x 18"D x 15.625"H
- Desk drawer pedestal is suspended and measures 15.25"W x 25.5"D x 22.5"H
- Return drawer pedestal is suspended and measures 15.25"W x 20"D x 22.5"H
Download a Mayline Casegoods Brochure Here
Mayline has established a Sustainability Action Committee to initiate and oversee improvements leading to waste prevention or reduction, increased recycling, reduced energy consumption, and the establishment of environmentally sensitive design standards.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES