Aberdeen Series bookcases come with adjustable shelves and in either a 3 shelf or 5 shelf model. Laminate finishes in Grey Steel and Mocha coordinate with and round out the Aberdeen series. Ship in 2-3 business days.
- Shelves are adjustable on 1 1/4" increments with 5" of total adjustment
- Shelves contain corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
- Full Factory Warranty
- Inside Depth (inches): 11.37
- Inside Height (inches): 34.56
- Inside Width (inches): 34.56
- Interior Depth of Cabinet (inches): 11.37
- Interior Height of Cabinet (inches): 34.84 or 63.89
- Interior Width of Cabinet (inches): 34.56
- Maximum Depth (inches): 12
- Maximum Height (inches): 39.125 or 68.75
- Maximum Width (inches): 36
- Finished Product Weight (Lbs): 117 or 175
- Worksurface Height (inches): 39.13 or 68.75
Mocha and Gray Steel
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES