The Aberdeen Laminate 10' Boat Surface Conference Table by Mayline gives the look of wood with the performance and affordability of laminate. The table features exceptional abrasion and stain resistance along with technology and cable friendly components. Available with fluted, PVC edges and four different laminate options; Maple, Cherry, Mocha and Grey Steel. Also featured on this table are two grommet holes 6" by 2.75" to insert a power outlet (optional) or snake other wires up through the table. Power modules to insert into these grommets are shown below. Standard table arrives with cutouts and flush fit grommet covers. Easy to assemble, shipped in several pieces, three legs, two 5' table tops and two modesty panels. Only simple tools required!
- 1 5/8" thick work surface
- Surfaces feature hollow core construction
- Boat-shaped conference table standard with two grommets
- Boat-shaped conference tables accept power modules for power, see below
- Conference table legs have cable chimney for concealed cable management from surface to floor
- Tops larger than 96" have multi-piece top surfaces connected via steel cam post and steel connecting plates
- Large conference tables ship in multiple cartons
- Fluted, PVC edges
- Structural modesty panel conceals horizontal cable management
- Ships within 2-3 Business Days
- Dimensions 120" x 48" x 29.5"
Veneer Finishes: Mocha, Maple, Grey Steel, Cherry
Optional Power Modules: COV or SPM
COV Module includes two power outlets and 2 USB ports; 9' power cord. Available in Brushed Aluminum, Silver Pearl, Glossy White, Black Jack (see above for all colors)
SPM Module includes 2 power outlets and 2 knock out (open) data ports; 6’ power cord; Available in Black Only
*You receive this unit with 2 power outlets only and must purchase and fill the 2 other ports
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Effective January 1, 2015