9000 Series Chair Desk
The 9000 Series Chair Desks are fixtures in thousands of classrooms across the nation and around the world. Constructed from highly durable, long-lasting injection-molded polyethylene, the shell has a three-hole backrest that offers exceptional ventilation, chrome tubular legs and glides. The desk tablet is high pressure laminate with a lacquered edge. This student desk with an attached chair ships FREE in 10-15 business days. *These chairs ship 2 per carton and must be ordered in multiples of 2! Chairs are priced each.
- Tablet comes in 2 sizes: 18" x 24" and 20" x 25.5" x 12"
- FRW Hardplastic Work Surface
- Particleboard High Pressure Laminate Work Surface
- Sure Edge surface edge treatment
- Tubular steel frame
- One-piece molded polypropylene shell in Navy
- Nylon-base swivel glides
- BIFMA, Greenguard
- Ship 2 per carton and must be ordered in multiples of 2!
- Pricing is per chair
- Delivered by truck
- Ships FREE in 10-15 business days
VIRCO LIFETIME WARRANTY
Virco will repair or replace, at its option,any Virco furniture or equipment product which proves to be defective in original material or workmanship as long as the product is owned by its original purchaser. This is your sole and exclusive remedy.
This warranty covers products manufactured after January 1, 2015 and is subject to
the following qualifications.
From the date of purchase, Virco’s warranty covers the items below as follows:
Laminates, seating controls, all seating, desks, table and storage products unless
otherwise indicated in this warranty.
Glides, casters, pneumatic cylinders and torsion bars on mobile folding tables.
Chairs with custom logos applied to their upholstered seats and/or backs.
This warranty excludes:
• Apparent defects caused by abusive or abnormal use of the product.
• Products not assembled, installed or used in compliance with Virco’s product
instructions or warnings.
• Failures resulting from inadequate inspection and maintenance.
• The effects of normal usage over time.
• Any damage caused during shipment (see the current Virco price list’s “Steps to
Take When Receiving Shipments” for more information).
• Product modifications not approved by Virco.
• Vinyl and fabric upholstery material, except as may be offered by the mill source.
• Rust caused by natural elements or high exposure to moisture.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Natural Materials, Color Variations & Customer’s Own Materials
Leather, wood and other natural materials may have intrinsic grains or patterns that are distinguishing features and not regarded as defects. Virco cannot warrant the matching of grains, patterns, textures, colors, or the color-fastness of such materials. In addition, Virco does not warrant Customer’s Own Materials (COM) that are chosen and used in a Virco product at a customer’s request.
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSED HERE. ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUSINESS LOSSES, PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND THIRD PARTY LIABILITIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
Care & Use Instructions Notice:
To prevent structural failures and possible injury, furniture should not be used other than for its intended purpose and should be inspected regularly for loose or missing screws or rivets, metal fatigue, cracks, broken welds, missing attachments, loose staples and general instability. Furniture that is damaged or appears to be unstable should immediately be removed from service, reported to the facility manager and replaced or repaired. Repairs should only be made using factory-authorized parts and methods. For information on furniture maintenance, or to report furniture which requires service, call 1888-355-4999. Furniture should be wiped down with mild soap and water as needed.