The 6G System with White 900 Board and High Clip Mouse by Humanscale is a well-designed keyboard sold by the top manufacturer of articulating keyboard systems. This keyboard system comes equipped with Humanscale's 6G negative-tilt keyboard system which combines easy dial-a-tilt and height adjustability while being the lightest, most sustainable mechanism of its kind. The keyboard can perform angles from 0-15 degrees in a negative-tilt fashion. For this keyboard system you have the option of specific track lengths that will fit virtually any subsurface; 11 inches, 12 inches, 14 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches, 22 inches (standard), 25 inches and 27 inches sizes are available. You can also customize the palm support with three options; 19 inch Foam with Synthetic leather cover, 19 inch Gel with Synthetic leather cover and a 19 inch slim palm support. These palm supports are available in a Gray or Black finish. For the clip mouse you may choose from an 8.5" or 10" mouse platform. Ships FREE in 5 business days.
- Intuitive height adjustment requires no locks, levers or controls
- Dial-a-tilt positioning allows you to type at the angle most comfortable for you
- Ultra-thin profile provides maximum knee clearance
- Superior design provides maximum strength and stability
- Raised tilt mechanism protects the keyboard from collisions with the edge of the desk
- Humanscale's line of keyboard supports features the 6G, the lightest, most sustainable mechanism of its kind:
- Utilizes 28% less material than similar mechs
- Weighs only 6.5 pounds—28% less than similar mech
215mm (8.5”) High Clip
- The high clip has an extra one inch height for additional adjustment and usability
- The clip mouse is the only mouse platform that adjusts in three dimensions to enhance comfort.
- It can be custom positioned using the height, depth, lateral, and tilt adjustability.
- Place it on either side of the keyboard for right- or left-handed use.
- All of Humanscale's articulating keyboard systems can help building projects achieve valuable LEED credits.
- Recycled content: up to 19% post-consumer
- Made predominantly of steel, which is highly recyclable
Create Environmentally Friendly Spaces with Humanscale
Humanscale is passionate about helping you design projects with minimal environmental impact.
Humanscale offers options for customers to “close the loop” and dispose of products in the most responsible way possible. Rather than sending them to landfills, we would like to make it easier for our customers to repurpose their products.
We are an authorized Humanscale retailer. For special pricing requests, information or samples on this or any other Humanscale product please contact us directly.