501-19 Single Column Wall Laminate Electric Sit-Stand Desk
The 501-19 Wall model is perfect for small spaces and mounts to the wall without any need for a base. The veneer table top in 22 mm (0.88") thick MDF has 'A' grade wood veneer. Coated three times with UV hardened lacquer, paper on back side and the edges are profiled and lacquered. The working surface adjust in height from a low of 26" to a high of 46". Conset has its roots in Denmark and this product reflects the high standards so typical of Danish furniture. This mounted wall desk Ships Free in as little as 7 business days. This electric sit-to-stand desk is easy to assemble and is backed by a 5 Year factory warranty!
- Heavy duty metal frame and base in Black or Silver
- The 3-1/9" between column and wall allows for mounting a cable tray
- Switch activated electric motor (110v)
- Max. load on column: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- 2 brackets included to support a variety of top sizes (see below)
- Optional programmable keypad with 3 preset heights
- 1" thick tops in Beech or Maple laminate - in 6 sizes
- Meets RoHS electrical standard
- 5 Year Factory Warranty on parts and structure 2 Years on motor
- Ships Free in 7 Business Days
- Bulk discount of 10% off in the cart when 4 or more are ordered!
- Frame height ranges from 26" to 46" (if mounted at floor level)
- Tabletop sizes from 40" x 23" to 58" x 29"
Bracket A supports the following top sizes:
- Minimum top measurements: 37-3/8" x 21-5/8"
- Maximum top measurements: 55" x 39-3/8"
Bracket B supports the following top sizes:
- Minimum top measurements: 21-5/8" x 9-7/8"
- Maximum top measurements: 39-3/8" x 23-5/8"
*Please note that some wall-types might need additional brackets
to even out the load.
Laminate Surface Colors
*Please note that this model does not come with white tabletops as shown here
Options: Add this great Easy Goes It Anti-Fatigue Mat that will help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue so you can stand more while using your sit to stand desk.
- 3/4" thick 100% polyurethane foam
- 18"D x 30"W x 3/4" Thick
ConSet A/S is a manufacturer of sit/stand tables. The company was established by 3 engineers in May 2000. It was our belief that sit/stand tables were too expensive. We decided that we would strive to offer these products at prices that would make them accessible to everyone. We succeeded quite well. In cooperation with others we have experienced a trend of constantly decreasing prices. Sit/stand tables are already demonstrating promising growth in the US market. ConSet A/S is a well-founded company experiencing constant growth both in Denmark and abroad.
Parts are guaranteed for two years, however, seller MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, or STATUTORY relating to the LIMITATION OF goods purchased from or through seller. RESELLER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTY OF BUYER''''S REMEDIES MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buyer waives all claims against seller relating to goods purchased from or through seller, and agrees to assert all claims for breach of warranty, contract, or tort against the manufacturer of the goods. The parties agree that buyer''''s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer''''s customary warranty. All specifications and engineering information have been obtained from the product manufacturers for buyer''''s convenience only. Seller does not assume responsibility for accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer.
Motor: 2 years
Metal Parts: 5 years