501-19 Heavy Duty Corner Sit-Stand Electric Desk
Perfect heavy duty desk for that remote corner of your office or loft. Lower it down to 27" and use your office chair or stool or raise it to stand and work. Top height is 47.5" from the floor so this fits the 5th to 95th percentile of users! Silver or black frames in two top finishes. Four popular top sizes. Easy to assemble. Total worksurface lift capacity of 220 pounds puts the 501-19 into a class of its own! This adjustable height corner desk ships free in as little as 5 days. 5 Year ConSet Factory Warranty. This adjustable height corner desk is easy to assemble with very clear instructions. We can also arrange for placement in your space or placement with assembly upon request. This heavy duty desk is modular and does arrive in several easy to manage cartons. Heavy duty adjustable height corner desk is made in the USA and Denmark.
- Silver or Black frame finish
- Beech or Maple tops
- 1" thick laminate tops in four popular shapes and sizes
- Metal and aluminum under-structure
- Stable metal base with optional caster kit for easy mobility
- Smooth electric motor lift and lower
- Optional programmable keypad with 3 preset heights
- Work-surface range of 27-47.5"
- Switch activated height controller
- Heavy duty desk ships free in 7 business days or less
- 5 Year Factory Warranty 2 Years on motor
- Bulk discount of 10% off in the cart when 4 or more are ordered!
Top Selector Guide
- 140H Soft Edges 55 1/8" W x 35 7/16" D
- 138H 120° corner 54 5/16" W x 36 1/4" D
- 117H Heart 46 1/16" W x 35 7/16" D
- 120H 90° corner 65 3/4" W
- 42-30S Small rectangle 40" W x 20" D
- 48-30S Large rectangle 46" W x 29" D
Laminate Surface Colors
Base Colors - Silver or Black
Options: Add this great Easy Goes It Anti-Fatigue Mat that will help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue so you can stand more while using your sit to stand desk.
- 3/4" thick 100% polyurethane foam
- 18"D x 30"W x 3/4" Thick
ConSet A/S is a manufacturer of sit/stand tables. The company was established by 3 engineers in May 2000. It was our belief that sit/stand tables were too expensive. We decided that we would strive to offer these products at prices that would make them accessible to everyone. We succeeded quite well. In cooperation with others we have experienced a trend of constantly decreasing prices. Sit/stand tables are already demonstrating promising growth in the US market. ConSet A/S is a well-founded company experiencing constant growth both in Denmark and abroad.
Parts are guaranteed for two years, however, seller MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, or STATUTORY relating to the LIMITATION OF goods purchased from or through seller. RESELLER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTY OF BUYER''''S REMEDIES MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buyer waives all claims against seller relating to goods purchased from or through seller, and agrees to assert all claims for breach of warranty, contract, or tort against the manufacturer of the goods. The parties agree that buyer''''s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer''''s customary warranty. All specifications and engineering information have been obtained from the product manufacturers for buyer''''s convenience only. Seller does not assume responsibility for accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer.
Motor: 2 years
Metal Parts: 5 years